Messenger Plus! Live 4.79.342 Beta es un add-on para Windows Live Messenger que añade un montón de funcionalidades y extras al programa. ¡Extiende las posibilidades de Messenger y haz tus conversaciones más entretenidas!
Descargar|Messenger Plus! Live 4.79.342 Beta
Lista de Cambios:
Messenger Plus! Live 4.79.342 Beta (31/10/2008)
- This change log is for a beta version. It will be updated until the final version is released.
- Compatibility for the Windows Live Messenger 9 Beta version of 2007 has been removed.
- Contacts from Yahoo! Messenger are now handled better by Messenger Plus!.
- Added compatibility for the current public Beta version of Windows Live Messenger 9 (also known as Version 2009 Wave 3 and Version 14).
- Everything is supposed to be operational in the software with the new beta, including scripts and skins. Oh yeah.
- The “Show contacts as Idle” option will properly display “Idle” for your contacts’ status in chat windows but not in the contact list. For that reason, an “(Idle)” indicator has been added in the contact list’s tooltip (Messenger 9 only).
- The Messenger Plus! menus displayed by buttons added in the windows of Messenger are more properly aligned.
- Skins: when a skin that redefines the shape of a window in Messenger is loaded in Messenger 9, the window frame present in Vista is properly removed.
- Skins: some of the animated pictures extracted and decoded by the Resource Extractor can’t be replaced with the animation kept intact.
- Skins: vertical gradient colors cannot be created for Messenger 9, only horizontal gradients are supported.
- Messenger Plus! now displays many of its windows using the specific color selected for each contact. Display pictures are also displayed in contact related popup notifications (can be turned off in the preferences).
- The Contact Information window now displays an animation for animated display pictures.
- When chatting with more than 2 people, the size of the header in chat logs is now reduced.
- When chatting in a group in Messenger 9, whenever possible, Messenger Plus! creates a single chat log file associated to the group.
- The “enhance copy/paste” feature now doesn’t do anything with pictures and lets Messenger handles it.
- A new icon is displayed in tabbed chats for group chats.
- Windows 7 is now properly reported by (!VER). Messenger Plus! is currently reported to work on this OS.
- Fixed: the Messenger Plus! icons may not be added in the Messenger windows if a skin is enabled but failed to load.
- Fixed: spin controls in the emotion sound wizard are inversed.
- Fixed: Messenger Plus! windows don’t look good when a very bright color is selected in Messenger. The color of titles in all windows has been darkened too.
- Fixed: in Messenger 8.5, the names of contacts that are using Messenger 9 may be displayed incorrectly by Messenger Plus!.
- Fixed: Messenger may crash on startup if a hooking error occurs (problem introduced in version 4.70).
- Fixed: when several user sessions are active and Messenger Plus! needs to restart Messenger (when importing a skin for example), the Messengers of all the user sessions are closed.
- Fixed: “Format Codes” button not added in the the Chinese Messenger options.
- Scripts: Image elements now support GIF pictures. Use the new AllowAnimate attribute to automatically animate the picture on screen.
- Scripts: MsgPlus.DisplayToastContact now supports an additional “Contact” parameter to allow Messenger Plus! to colorize the toasts your script display according to a contact’s profile.
- Scripts: added a new “ProfileColor” property to Contact objects. You can use this to know what color is currently associated to a specific contact (according to its Messenger profile).
- Scripts: added a new “BaseColor” property to PlusWnd objects. Use it if you want to modify the base color of your windows, for example, to match contact specific colors.
- Scripts and Skins: the <AllowAutoUpdate> element now also takes effect if no Build Number or Update Id is specified.
- Scripts. Fixed: DataBloc::ReadInterfacePtr() does not work as expected.
- Skins: the Resource Extractor has been improved for Messenger 9.
- All UI files are extracted and consolidated properly from Messenger 9.
- The “rcanim”, “rcfloat”, “rcbmp” and “rcchar” resource identifiers are now recognized and handled properly.
- RLE resources are properly decrypted again (this was not the case with the last beta version of Messenger 9).
- Cursors are extracted.
- Strings from “msgres” are extracted.
- Added basic consolidation mode (third check state in the Resource Extractor window). Use it to produce consolidated windows files that can be used safely in your final skin. Things like strings are not replaced in this mode (for localisation reasons).
- Skins: the skininfo schema file has been modified for Messenger 9.
- Strings from “msgres” can now be modified.
- The cursors specified in “msgres” can be replaced.
- Skins. Fixed: Metadata is not applied properly when replacing pictures that did not any Metadata in the first place.
- Skins: the tabbed chat bar can now be skinned with the picture of your choice, displayed in mosaic and colorized if required. The “MessengerPlusTabbedChatBar” option element has been deprecated and it is recommended that you do not use it (it may not produce good results in Messenger 9).
- Skins. Fixed: Build and Revision can be inversed when reading the InformationCompatibility element.
- Skins: thanks to research done by Willz, a new element named “FrameCount” has been added to picture’s Metadata. You can use it when replacing or adding animated pictures.