DVD Flick 18.104.22.168 Beta es la herramienta perfecta para crear discos DVD con tus vídeos.
Con una amplia lista de codecs de video soportados:
|4X Video||American Laser Games||Apple Animation||Apple Graphics|
|Apple MJPEG-B||Apple QuickDraw||Apple Video||Asus v1 and v2|
|AVS Video||Bethsoft VID||C93 Video||CamStudio|
|Duck TrueMotion v1, v2||DV||DXA Video||Flash Screen Video|
|H.264||HuffYUV||IBM Ultimotion||Id Cinematic|
|MPEG-4 (DivXXVid)||Id RoQ||Intel Indeo 3||Interplay Video|
|Microsoft RLE||MSMPEG4 v1, v2, v3||MSZH||On2 VP5, VP6|
|RTjpeg||Smacker Video||Sony Playstation MDEC||Sorenson Video 1, 3|
|VC1||VMD Video||VMware Video||Westwood VQA|
Lista de Cambios:
Changelog since 22.214.171.124
– Added: DVD menu functionality using templates. A few templates have been included already.
– Added: Option for mixed format DVDs for DVD players that can play both PAL and NTSC.
– Added: 23.976 FPS material now gets 2:3 pulldown performed on it when the target format is NTSC.
– Added: The option to force audio channel output to mono, stereo, surround or to infer it from the source (auto).
– Added: Option to always enable the first subtitle (under Playback).
– Added: Detects display aspect ratio (also known as pixel aspect ratio) of many more filetypes.
– Added: Option to go to the previous and next title when editing a title’s properties.
– Added: Option to have subtitles auto-fit into view.
– Added: Subtitle lines that are too long are now chopped in two halves, otherwise they are clipped instead of just skipped.
– Changed: Interface font adapts to system font setting.
– Changed: Subtitle outline rendering is faster.
– Changed: Better scalingresizingpadding calculations for video.
– Changed: DVD creation progress is better indicated.
– Changed: Force subtitle is now named Display as default.
– Changed: Slightly updated TCMPlex.
– Changed: HTML tags are now stripped from subtitles (rendering them isn’t supported).
– Changed: SPUMux output is logged.
– Changed: Improved SSA and SRT subtitle parsing.
– Changed: Subtitles are now corrected for overlapping and too short durations.
– Changed: When adding a title all subtitles with the same base name are added to it too.
– Changed: Subtitle block dimensions are now always multiples of 2. Some DVD players only like such sizes and behave odd otherwise.
– Changed: When adding multiple files they are now added in alphabetical order.
– Changed: Tweaked encoding profiles.
– Changed: AMR narrowband and AMR wideband audio is not supported by this version. Support may return in the near future.
– Changed: MPEG-2 video streams are never copied anymore. 9 out of 10 MPEG-2 streams will simply not be compatible with the target format.
– Changed: 2nd encoding pass option removed. DVD Flick uses constant bitrate encoding thus it is useless.
– Changed: Audio track sources must be equal in compression, samplerate and channel count.
– Changed: Updated ImgBurn to 126.96.36.199.
– Changed: When burning to disc is selected but not create ISO, no ISO image is created and a direct-to-disc burn is done.
– Fixed: Audio delay could sometimes be detected as -1.
– Fixed: Opening a project file did not work.
– Fixed: Overscan border option adds top and bottom overscan bars again, now also of the proper size.
– Fixed: Using MicroDVD subtitles caused incomplete encodes (up until the first subtitle).
– Fixed: When running in portable mode, user profile directory is no longer created.
– Fixed: Character set selectionsupport for subtitles.
– Fixed: Creating chapters on every video source now works as expected.
– Fixed: Audio delay for VBR audio in AVI files could sometimes be calculated to be in minutes.
– Fixed: Bug that could cause discs that were too large to be created when an audio source was being copied (bad bitrate calculation).
– Fixed: When changing the process priority during encoding it would be reset when the current operation finished.